“The Heart That Gives, Gathers”
Every Man for Himself? Dog eat Dog? Me against the World? Maybe that is the case, but you are missing out. You do not have to see the World like that. It’s amazing that as soon as you start giving regularly, you get, and also are happy. What an amazing World we live in!
What I mean by Giving
Giving is something we are all hardwired as humans to do, however, amongst the evolution of society this clear water like practice has got slightly murky.
There are many of us who give to charity (or any other cause) and then boast about it. We tell other people, we feel a sense of pride, we do it simply so others will think highly of us. This is dangerous.
The problem with this initial approach is that we not giving from the right place. We do not care about helping others, we are simply doing this for our own benefit. This leads to unhappiness and fulfilment. So please if you do give, do it from the right place.
So what is the ‘Right’ place?
Giving from the heart. When you give (money, your love, your self etc.) from the right place with genuine love to that other person or cause, you begin to reap the rewards. Simply giving from this place means you are not even wanting / expecting anything in return, and all you want is to help that other person. Giving can be in monetary terms, giving your love, your heart, your work – it can be defined in numerous ways. The beauty of giving in this way means you get back equal (or more) amounts of reward, and it brings us one amazing emotion, happiness.
Read more about the real you – 4 Tips on how to find / reconnect to your true self
How to give
There are many ways to give here are a few ideas…
- Volunteer at a food bank – Food banks are notorious for allowing people to volunteer and help. Go down to your local food bank and offer to help on one of the many nights they have available during the week, you’ll be amazed how rewarding this is.
- Give Money to a charity you have studied – Giving money to a chairty you know well about is a great way to give your gift. It is very easy to do this in the current age and can even be done online.
- Listen – I believe this is the most powerful form of giving. When you listen to somebody deeply you are giving your presence. Listen to them, look them in the eyes, and feel the way they are feeling. Be someone who others can come to for comfort, why not help the world, one step at a time.
I hope you have enjoyed this article, don’t forget to share if you think it could help anybody else.
Also I would like to thank you for reading this article. I hope in future i can continue giving you sources of inspiration and positivity.
Learn more about gratitude – The Attitude of Gratitude
Affected by Negativity – How To Continually Grow Stronger In A Negative World
Peace and love, Brown Boy.
- Enquiries: BrownBoyBodybuilder@outlook.com
- Like My Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/brownboybodybuilder
- Follow me on Twitter! – https://twitter.com/BROWNBOYBB
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brownboybb
- Snapchat: Aliijunaiid
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW